Our SLE Team
Our Team – Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs)
Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs) are colleagues who understand what outstanding leadership in their area of expertise looks like and they are skilled in mentoring, supporting and developing others to achieve it.
Our SLEs offer:
- first class knowledge in their area of expertise
- a minimum of two years experience in a significant leadership role
- a successful track record supported by evidence of impact and sustainable improvements
- excellent communicators
- sensitive, innovative, proactive and collaborative
- able to identify needs & prioritise accordingly
- able to grow leadership in others.
Our first set of SLEs have been accredited and are available for school-to-school support. Their individual profiles are below.
For information about becoming an SLE through our Alliance, or to use one in your school, please contact either Chris Maher at firstname.lastname@example.org or Vanessa Scott at email@example.com
For further general information about SLE’s please visit https://www.gov.uk/specialist-leaders-of-education-a-guide-for-potential-applicants